US Shift Quick 6 Transmission Controller with Harness
Supports 2011+ Ford 6R80 Transmissions
- Now featuring pre-loaded data, no longer requiring a clutch learning procedure
- Simplified setup allows you to install and drive immediately
- Shift quality improvements result in consistent, excellent, OEM-quality shift feel
Compatible with aftermarket torque converters.
Common source vehicles are 2011 and newer Mustang GTs and Ford F150s (equipped with the 5.0L V8). A 6R80 can be swapped into a wide variety of vehicles, such as the Fox body Mustang. With a growing ecosystem of swap parts becoming available, it's easier than ever to adapt a 6R80 into the vehicle of your choice. More transmissions will be supported in the future, such as the new GM and Ford 10 speed units. Other clutch-to-clutch transmissions under consideration are the GM 6L80, GM 8L90, Ford 6R140, and possibly the Ford 5R110. We will select our next transmission applications based upon customer demand, so please contact us if you are interested in a particular transmission application.
Quick 6 further builds on the advanced REVolution firmware architecture of Quick 4 to deliver the most advanced stand-alone clutch-to-clutch transmission controller in the industry. It utilizes a unique self-tuning process (patent applied for) that greatly simplifies setup and tuning, while maximizing adaptability to many different applications, vehicles, and power levels. The self-tuning capability and refined adjustment process enables an installation, setup, and tuning experience that is comparable to, or even easier than, a four speed transmission such as a 4L80E or 4R70W.
Quick 6 is the first US Shift product to feature our new, enhanced internal user interface. The new interface is more intuitive, more powerful, and easier to use, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. The Quick 6 has unparalleled shift quality with the ability to perform smooth light-throttle shifts and quick full-throttle shifts. Quick 6 provides shift quality customization capabilities that surpass what has previously been possible in the industry. If the low first gear utilized in most 6-10 speed transmissions is not suitable for your application, it is possible to start in second gear, which will effectively create a close ratio 5 (or more) speed transmission.
The shift algorithms (patent pending) are intrinsically safe, offering integrated protection against tie-up due to tuning errors or other issues. Extensive self-monitoring and diagnostic capabilities provide an additional margin of safety and will invoke fail-safe mode if a potentially unsafe condition is detected. Exclusive Power-On Solenoid Check (POSC) provides a full test of all solenoids at power-ups as an enhancement to self-monitoring and as a valuable aid to diagnostic troubleshooting.
Along with all of the new capabilities of the Quick 6, it also has a long list of features carried over from the Quick 4, such as...
- Advanced algorithms provide the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
- The most advanced torque converter clutch control available, with several actions available during shifts.
- Accushift ™ learning capability for the most accurate WOT shift points possible.
- Adjustable throttle lift delay, overdrive shift delay, and ballistic throttle effect.
- Burnout mode prevents upshifts while "pedaling" the throttle.
- Up to 4 pre-loaded shift calibrations able to be selected on the fly.
- FLEX-SHIFT ™ Shifter re-mapping capability with enhancements for modern transmissions.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.
- 100Hz high-resolution data logging of all vital parameters and viewable in a graphic interface.
- Dedicated 4wd options and features.
Lentech Automatics 6R80 Transmission Cooler Line Adapter
US Shift Quick 4 with Gen 1 Lightning / E4OD Harness