Holley HP EFI for TFI Ford (NTK Wideband)
Holley Part #: 550-606N
Matt's Notes: We run this as the base kit to install Holley EFI on a TFI Ford. We have run this with 5.0 Pushrod Mustangs as well as 351W Gen 1 Lightnings. When using this with the early Lightnings you will need to change to a "push start" TFI module. It is otherwise plug and play with the Mustangs and requires minor wiring from the distributor to updated TFI on the Lightning.
We can assist you in installing this kit on a Mustang or Lightning.
This particular kit comes with the NTK wideband. We also offer it with the Bosch wideband for a reduced price. Please see our other offerings.
This kit ships with a one bar MAP sensor. If you intend to use this kit with boost, you will want to purchase a three bar MAP sensor to use with it in most instances (up to 29.7psi of boost). The higher capacity MAP sensors are available in the "sensors" section on this site.
This base kit does not include the harness for inputs/outputs. Please add that as an option with the drop-down if you intend to use inputs/outputs.
Looking for a alternative for your stock or built late model factory FORD EFI engine? How about a replacement ECU for your older Holley C950? Holley has you covered. HP EFI ECU and harness kits are designed to be used with popular factory EFI engines as an alternative to the factory ECU and harness or as a replacement for your C950 ECU. The HP allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine along with additional controls for nitrous, boost or water meth.
- Optional 5.7” full-color touchscreen LCD allows easy on-the-fly tuning,data-logging or can be used as an easy to see graphical gauge panel
- Eight sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers, capable of driving up to 16 low or high impedance injectors as a standard feature. Multiple staged injector strategies
- Eight channel Distributorless Ignition (DIS)outputs capable of directly driving “Smart” ignition coils or Holley DIS coils. Will drive 2 wire coils with the addition of PN 554-112 high current coil driver module
- Plug and Play control of factory GM 24x and 58x LSx engines
- Integrated single channel wide band oxygen sensor control. Works with NTK or Bosch sensors
- Internal data-logging standard with a huge 2GB of memory
- 4 Stage progressive nitrous control
- Turbo boost control
- Integrated water/methanol injection control
- Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process
- Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allows you to unlock your engine’s potential
- Works with 4, 6, 8 cylinder engines
- Unique lb/hr based fueling strategy greatly simplifies and commonizes tuning
- Advanced idle, closed loop, and enrichment strategies allow for very stable operation
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- Allows for use of common OEM sensors as well as customer sensor calibration input
- Ignition Plug and Play with GM 24x and 58x LSx engines, GM HEI, Ford TFI, magnetic and hall effect trigger, and other ignition systems. New Plug and Play applications in process. Custom settings can be configured to allow many other applications
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Two channel knock control sensor Inputs for both one or two wire knock sensors
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Controls both stepper and PWM Idle Air Control (IAC) motors
- Speed density, Alpha-N, or combination fueling strategies
- 4 Programmable high or low Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) outputs and 4 fully configurable inputs can be configured for use
- 4 Stage nitrous oxide control
- Fully featured nitrous control eliminates the need for a separate nitrous controller device
- Can be configured “Wet” or “Dry” with closed loop feedback
- Progressive control based on time, RPM, or boost, requires part # 554-111
- Lean or rich safety cutoff
- Full timing retard/control configurability per stage based on RPM or time
- Integrated Water/Methanol injection control
Gen 1 Lightning Holley HP EFI & US Shift Complete Package
Sale price $2,58900 $2,589.00
Holley HP EFI for TFI Ford (Bosch Wideband)
Sale price From $1,64606 From $1,646.06