True race block which will work with most standard components. Provisions for wet or dry sump oiling systems. Great for power adders and maximum effort engines.
Dart’s Iron blocks for Ford are designed to work with stock components, but are much more than a stock replacement.
Designed from the ground up for hard core racing, all the weaknesses of the factory castings have been addressed. Dart blocks are cast from premium high strength Iron with extra thick cylinder walls and decks. The main webs are beefed up and fitted with steel 4-bolt main caps.
• Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.000” or 4.125” cylinders can be safely bored to 4.185” diameter, extra thick walls prevent cracking and improve ring seal.
• Four deck heights: 8.200” (302), 8.700” (stroker 302), 9.200” (351C) and 9.500” (351W) allow increased displacements up to 468 cubic inches.
• Steel 4-bolt main bearing caps are standard. Three center caps have splayed outer bolts for maximum strength.
• Two main bearing diameters: 302 (2.249”) or 351C (2.749”) allow choice of small or large journal crankshaft.
• Upgraded oiling system has been completely redesigned with a low restriction priority main oiling system with rear external oil pump feed.
• Reinforced head bolt bosses are blind tapped to prevent leaks and produce accurate torque readings. Extra thick decks prevent head gasket leaks.
• Parts kit included (PN 32000003).