Weldon 1100-A Fuel Pump
This is the preferred fuel pump at MHM for street machines running in-line pumps. This pump is good for 1100hp and flows 135 GPH and up to 95 psi.
Matt's Notes: I wire these through a relay and power them with 10 gauge wire. I run them without any fuel pump controller. They are quiet and don't make heat with adequate return. Plumb it with a -8AN return line for best results with EFI. Don't run E-85 or alcohol (methanol) with these pumps. They're intended for pump gas and standard race fuel only. You can mount the pump above the cell/tank sump without issues and at any angle, as it is self-priming. This allows for better clearance than traditional pumps.
- Extremely quiet
- Precise, consistent fuel delivery
- Continuous duty pump with extremely low current draw
- All internal pump components are 100% metallic
- Housing is made from 304 brushed stainless steel
- MIL-SPEC clear anodized billet end caps
- For carbureted or injected engines
- -10 inlet and outlet o-ring ports
- Two stainless steel T-bolt style clamps included with each pump
- 6.0 lbs